Cookies & Cream Nutella Ice Cream – Creamy and rich, this chocolate Nutella ice cream with Oreo chunks makes for a mouthwatering combination. If you’re Nutella lover, see Nutella Ferrero-Rocher cupcakes recipe.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup chocolate milk
- 3/4 cup Nutella any chocolate hazelnut spread will work
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups crumbled Oreo cookies
- In a blender puree cream, chocolate milk, Nutella, sugar, salt, and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
- Put the blender in the fridge until chilled. Once chilled, place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and blend for 15-20 seconds. Pour into serving dish, cover, and place back in freezer for another 45 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and whisk. Add Oreo cookies and gently mix in, then place back in freezer for another 45 minutes. Repeat process one to two more times, I usually just do once. Leave in freezer until completely set and ready to serve.
- This ice cream will melt faster than your typical store-bought ice cream. Serve immediately when taken out of the freezer.