This mixed berry smoothie bowl is so quick, easy, delicious and super healthy with vibrant color and varied textures. A great breakfast to start your day . If you want healthy breakfast recipe, you should try vegan cinnamon rolls.
- 260 g | 1 1/2 cups mixed frozen berries blueberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, blackberries
- 120 ml | 1/2 cup coconut milk or non dairy milk of choice
- 20 g | 1/4 cup gluten free oats not the jumbo kind
- 2 tsbp date or agave syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter optional
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- handful mixed seeds pumpkin, sunflower, linseed etc
- handful walnuts or nuts of choice
- handful fresh raspberries
- handful dried cherries or goji berries finely chopped
Measure the frozen berries and allow to partially defrost at room temperature.
Put all the ingredients for the smoothie in a blender and process until you have the right consistency. It should be smooth and slightly thick.
Pour the smoothie into a bowl and layer the toppings over the surface. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy berry smoothie and rate the recipe!