This Easy No Churn Peppermint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream will make for the perfect dessert . Since no ice cream machine is needed, the recipe is so super simple. You can have this tasty homemade ice cream in the freezer in just a few minutes time. See cake batter ice cream recipe.
- 2 cup Heavy Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Red or Pink Food Coloring
- 1 cup Miniature Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Whip heavy cream and peppermint extract until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in condensed milk.
- Add food color and beat until color is uniform.
- Fold in chocolate chips (reserve a few to sprinkle on top).
- Spread mixture in loaf pan.
- Distribute remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 hours.