My dairy free chia acai smoothie bowl is a low sugar blend of fruit and vegetables, together with vanilla protein and nut butter for a balanced breakfast! If you like sweet breakfast see chocolate almond butter overnight oats recipe.
- 1/2 small banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Super Vital Superfood Blend by Indigo Herbs
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- granola, nuts, seeds, coconut, etc. to top!
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender and process until thick and smooth.
- Scoop into a bowl and finish with toppings of choice.
- Enjoy chia acai smoothie and rate!