Raspberry Crescent Rolls are a delicious sweet dessert that is quick to prepare and uses pre-made crescent rolls and delicious raspberry jam. If you like raspberries, check out this raspberry ripple ice cream pie recipe.
- 1 can Pre-made Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jelly/Preserves
- Milk , for glaze
- Confectioners sugar , for glaze
- Remove Crescent Rolls from package and unroll.
- Spread 1-2 tsp. raspberry jelly on crescent rolls. Roll and place on baking sheet.
- Bake rolls according to packaging. Typically, 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together confectioners sugar and milk until desired glaze consistency is met.