Vegan Chocolate Ganache Tart is a decadent, rich dessert that looks nearly too good to eat. These little tarts are so simple, and so delicious! If you like chocolate tarts, you should definitely check out salted chocolate tart dessert recipe.
- 150 g Digestive Biscuits
- 85 g Vegan Butter
- 66 g Caster Sugar
- 120 ml Full Fat Coconut Milk from a can
- 150 g Dark Chocolate
- Pistachio Nuts
- Reheat the oven to 190°C.
- Crush the digestive biscuits into fine crumbs and mix with the caster sugar. Melt the vegan butter in the microwave and add to the crumb mixture. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Take either 4, 3-inch torte tins, or 1, 9-inch torte tin. Press the mixture to the edges of the tin using your hands. It helps if you dampen your fingers slightly every so often, this will stop the mixture sticking to you.
- Bake for 7 minutes and remove from the oven. They will puff up a bit, but once they have cooled down for about 15-20 minutes, you can press them down again and they will stay. Let the cases cool completely.
- Chop up the dark chocolate into small chunks and place in a heatproof bowl. Heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan until just boiling, then add it to the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. After a minute, stir the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted and you have a smooth, glossy mixture.
- Divide evenly between the torte tins and smooth using the back of a spoon. Allow to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate however you like, I went for berries, pistachio nuts and mint leaves, but you could leave it plain or add anything else like cocoa powder or icing sugar!