Try this recipe for blueberry banana stuffed sweet potato breakfast. Baked sweet potatoes loaded with protein-rich nut butter and fiber-rich fruit make a gut-healthy breakfast that will keep you feeling full until lunch! See also peach pie tortilla rolls recipe.
- 1 Medium Baked Sweet Potato
- 2 Tablespoons Nut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Banana Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon (vegan) Yogurt
To bake sweet potato:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Wash your potatoes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place potatoes on the parchment paper
- Using a Knife Poke about 7 holes in the potatoes
- Bake for 30 minutes, then flip the potatoes and bake for another 30 minutes
To make blueberry banana stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Slice the potato in half longways and allow it to cool slightly.
- Combine the nut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Stuff the potato with the nut butter mixture, blueberries, and banana. Then top with hemp seeds and vegan yogurt.
- Enjoy and rate the recipe!