Easy and delicious no churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream, creamy strawberry with huge chunks of cheesecake! Check more ice cream recipes!
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 premade frozen cheesecake, defrosted and cut into cubes
- Line two 8 inch rounds with parchment paper and set aside.
- Defrost the frozen strawberries in a large sauce pan and use an imersion blender (or transfer to a normal blender) to liquefy the strawberries. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until medium peaks form. Fold in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and the strawberries on top of the cream and fold gently until everything comes together. Add the cheesecake chunks to the ice cream and carefully fold to mix everything together.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours before serving!
- Enjoy this strawberry cheesecake ice cream and rate the recipe!