6 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Chips Cookies. They are 100% vegan, made with six very simple ingredients, free of added sugar, loaded with chocolate, beyond delicious, and require no cooking. In just 20 mins you’ll have a sweet treat perfect for any day of the week. See castagnole sweet dough balls recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups roasted, salted cashews
- 8 ounces pitted medjool dates, make sure you are using moist, plump dates
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips, plus 4 ounces more to melt overtop if desired (make sure your chocolate is vegan if that is a concern
- flaky sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cashews, dates, coconut oil, vanilla, and oats. Pulse until well combined and no large chunks of dates remain. If the dough seem dry, add an extra tablespoon of coconut oil and a splash of water to bring the dough together. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 18-20 tablespoon size balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Using the palm of your hand, gently press down on each dough ball to flatten into circles. Transfer to the freezer and freeze 10-15 minutes or until firm.
- If desired, melt 4 ounces of chocolate and drizzle over the cookies. Sprinkle with flaky salt. Eat…or let the chocolate harden and store in an airtight container in the fridge.