This strawberry banana bread is made with Greek yogurt instead of oil, so it’s low in fat and only 125 calories per slice! See more strawberry recipes here.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- ¾ cup diced fresh strawberries
- ½ chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a loaf pan with parchment paper overhanging on the sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk together until well combined; set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients including the eggs, sugar, Greek yogurt, and mashed banana until well combined. Gently fold in the diced strawberries and walnuts.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir gently. Do not overmix.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it out evenly, and bake for 50–60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. If the top starts to get too brown, cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil after 35 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven, and let it cool for about 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.