This creamy coffee and cookie dessert is a refreshing layer cake in a glass, perfect for coffee lovers and morning sweet meal. Try also these mini mint chocolate cream pies.
- 100ml coffee
- 100ml heavy cream
- 200g quark
- 100g yogurt
- 8tbp sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla sugar
- 150g cookies
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Make a pot of strong coffee and set aside to cool. Whip heavy cream in a bowl until stiff, then chill in the refrigerator. Now beat together the quark, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Taste as you go and adjust sugar volume to preference.
- Gently fold the beaten cream into the quark-yogurt-mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Choose cookies of your choice, then dip in cold coffee, crush them and distribute among the glasses so that each has a thin layer. Now spoon one or two tablespoons of the cream on top, followed by some sifted cocoa powder. Add more layers in this order, making sure you end with a layer of cream on top and garnish with more crushed cookies. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hr. or until the cookies are softened and intensely coffee-flavored.
- Enjoy coffee dessert and rate the recipe!