- 280g pack Free From Ready Rolled Puff Pastry, at room temperature
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 300ml whipping cream
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- 35ml whole milk
- 50g light brown sugar
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1tbsp tahini
- 150ml Asda 50% Less Fat Crème Fraîche
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
- Unroll the pastry and use to line a 20cm round loose-bottomed tart tin; trim off any excess. Prick the base with a fork, then chill in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Top with baking paper and fill with baking beans or uncooked rice.
- Bake for 20 mins, remove the beans and paper, then bake for 5 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Allow to cool fully.
- Melt 175g of the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. When smooth, take the bowl off the pan and allow to cool for 5 mins.
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar until just holding its shape. Stir 1tbsp into the chocolate to loosen, then fold in the rest to combine.
- Spoon into the pastry case and smooth the top. Chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Meanwhile, put the milk, brown sugar and butter in a pan. Gently heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved – don’t bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and whisk in the tahini.
- When the chocolate tart is chilled, spoon the crème fraîche on the tart and pour over half of the caramel tahini sauce. Swirl with a spoon and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate. Serve with the remaining sauce on the side.